Aqualis Coatings WPC Traction
Formally known as Deck Protect
Aqualis Traction is a waterborne protective coating designed for use over first generation Wood Plastic Composite substrates and timber to add a slip resistant medium for slip protection.
Traction has been designed to impart the natural look on timber & wood plastic composites (WPC) substrates mixed with fine Polyester Grit for slip resistance. It is designed to provide a full slip resistance P4 rating as per AS/NZS 4586-2013, and can be modified to give a full P5 rating as a wet surface pendulum test. Traction is quick and easy to use and can be used as a Sealer to protect the surface.
FOR USE ON
– First Generation Composite decking (uncapped Composite Decking)
– Roller (10 to 12 Napp Mohair or Microfibre), Brush.
No. OF COATS
– 3 coats for optimum grip/slip results
– 1 – 2 Hours between coats
– Up to 20m² per Litre depending on the surface conditions and age.