Blackbutt Decking – Feature Grade Kiln Dried
Utilising the feature grade decking option will open your deck up to more natural features within the decking boards. This option is a great cost effective alternative to go in order to achieve a natural looking Blackbutt timber deck.
RANDOM LENGTHS ONLY – Range varies between 0.9m up to 4.5m
Feature grade Blackbutt is available in 64x19mm, 86x19mm, 130x19mm, 135x19mm & 135x25mm.
This product is available random lengths only with a mix between 1.0m up to 4.5m only.
- Australian Hardwood
- Managed plantation product
- Class 2 Durability
- 100% Kiln Dried NOT air dried
- Fire Rated BAL 29
- Janka Hardness 9-12
- Straight but occasionally slightly Interlocked grain
- Popular colour: cream based
- Attractive colouring from cream to pale brown with a slight pink tinge
- Other components can be made to match
All boards are graded by the mill to the Australian Standard.
All stock subject to prior sale.