External Frieze Panels & Spindles

External Frieze Panels & Spindles are commonly used as part of the fretwork (normally under the fascia board) on a verandah or gazebo.


  • In architecture the frieze /ˈfriːz/ is the wide central section part of an entablature.
  • An entablature refers to the superstructure of mouldings and bands which lie horizontally above columns, resting on their capitals.
  • Fretwork is an interlaced decorative design that is either carved in low relief on a solid background, or cut out with a fretsaw, coping saw, jigsaw or scroll saw.


Showing all 7 results